- Wear a piece of art today ! This eye-catching buttersoft kaftan top is so stunning you cannot believe your eyes. Each piece is individually hand painted !
- Wearing this will show your solidarity with the Palestinian cause. It makes a fabulous gift item too.
- The unique motives are at the back as well as the front of the top.
- The nature of this top complements wide range of body shapes and it drapes beautifully.
- Wear it over a pair of jeans or trousers. Perfect for lounging and holidays.
- One size fits all from UK size 8 to 34 or up to US size 30 or 5X
- Chest and hip width approx. 72 inches/ 182 cms all around.
Length approx. 35 inches / 88.9 cms including tassels.
- As for any batik art work, there may be slight colour smearing and irregularity which adds to its uniqueness.
- Very elegant and a bargain , don't miss out!
The top is made from a large rectangular fabric which folded into two then stitched together a few cm or inches from the edges. Like any other handmade batiks, there may be occasional remaining wax which is washable. There may also be occasional slight smearing of color & the color may vary also and irregularity which adds to its uniqueness. The necklace is not included.
Posted by Liz Sippy on 23rd May 2015
Saw this Kaftan on a friend at a demo outside Downing St. Loved it. Decided to order it straightaway online on my phone. Got it 2 days later and have already worn it. Fantastic value for money and lots of my friends want to get one too. Really pleased with it. Striking Kaftan for under £20